B2IT is excited to announce that we will be adding ThoughtSpot to our offering and with this there is an opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our team.
Develop a successful market for B2IT’s current and new offerings in the Enterprise Sector in South Africa in order to achieve Nett Sales and Gross Profit targets as per business requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Include the following; other functions may be assigned as business conditions change.
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies to launch new products into the market;
- Develop and execute lead generation plans to support overall business development targets;
- Develop and deliver presentations and product demonstrations focussed solution / value-based selling;
- Responsible for developing the Enterprise Sector Business nationally;
- Develop and maintain relationships with Key Decision Makers/C-Suite;
- Develop new market segment within the Enterprise sector and maintain existing markets through planned individual account support;
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information;
- Demonstrable account and opportunity planning skills;
- Experience in Sales and Key Account Management in Business Intelligence software. History (recent) of achievements in the Enterprise Market in South Africa;
- Results driven with high energy levels;
- High level of responsibility and accountability needed in terms of achieving targets;
- Able to work under challenging circumstances;
- Language: Proficient in English and Afrikaans;
- Business Management / Product Management experience;
- Sound knowledge and working ability with MS Office and CRM;
- Valid drivers’ license and own reliable transport;
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent priority management skills;
- Adhere to deadlines;
- Cost sensitive;
- Able to keep confidential information;
- Strong communication, analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- Excellent data interpretation and ability to convert information into business value propositions;
- Positive relationship building;
- Persuasion, influential, team player, self-motivated, target driven, able to work under pressure;
- Highly energetic and have a focused drive for success;
- Curious, business oriented, consultative individual, with analytical abilities;
- Excellent people management skills;
- Excellent communicator;
- Sales and target driven;
- It will be expected of the incumbent to live up to and embrace the Core Values as part of their leadership example.
Job Type: Full-time
Closing Date for Applications: 31 July 2019
Please send CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES - Any CV'S sent to B2IT employees on a speculative basis do not warrant an introduction and therefore any invoice presented to B2IT in such cases will not be payable.
WANTED: SENIOR BI CONSULTANTS
B2IT is expanding! We are looking for a confident and independent BI Consultants who enjoys new challenges and is always seeking fresh opportunities.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in QlikView, Qlik Sense, Certified or SQL Development
Power BI/Qlik certified
Degree in Industrial Engineering or Computer Science
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com