UiPath is a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) product. It is compatible with, and primarily used for Windows, Citrix, PDF, and Web automation. In all of these applications, UiPath allows users to automate workflows and tasks. This permits workers to spend more time on other tasks while the menial, time-consuming tasks are performed by the robots that have been created.
In this article, the uses, benefits, and features of UiPath in South Africa will be discussed.
The Elements of UiPath
UiPath consists of three key elements that allow for efficient and successful automation.
- The UiPath Studio: This feature can be used to design the desired automation processes. It provides the user with visual aids to assist in the automation, and is where the sequencing and coding of the desired processes take place.
- The UiPath Robot(s): Once the coding has been completed, robots are distributed to action the desired processes and automations.
- The UiPath Workflow: This is a web-based function that allows for the scheduling, distribution, and management of automated processes.
What is the use of UiPath?
There are many benefits that UiPath offers, that motivates the use and implementation of this RPA tool. Some of them include:
- Increased Productivity: As it allows the routine and tedious tasks to be taken over by robots, it allows for workers to focus on other tasks which increases productivity.
- Rapid Precision: This form of automation ensures that the tasks it is assigned and performs are executed faster and with increased accuracy.
- Elevated Customer Experience: Customers will have an improved experience as mistakes are mitigated, and workers have more time to build lasting relationships and provide personalised service.
- A Cost-Effective Solution: The operation costs of UiPath are minimal, ensuring that users are rewarded with the automation they need to effectively exceed at their job.