Hyperautomation is a term that describes a platform consisting of different toolsets which only UIPath offers in the complete product suite to enable organizations to rapidly identify, vet, and automate as many approved business and IT processes as possible through a disciplined approach and by getting the workforce of a business involved in the automation journey.
But faster and better is never fast or good enough when there’s so much more automation potential to unlock. If you are serious about RPA, you should be even more serious about scaling RPA in your enterprise and fostering digital transformation and with hyperautomation, you can.
Hyperautomation: An Example
A fantastic example of hyperautomation at work is the payment of accounts. Ordinarily, an employee would receive an invoice from a supplier after which they would either immediately pay the supplier or perhaps schedule another time when they can get around to paying that, and other invoices.
When one makes use of hyperautomation this scenario would consist of an invoice being sent by the supplier, it being processed immediately and paid by the machine learning software that has been installed.
Popular Hyperautomation Tools
Hyperautomation is a combination of a variety of innovative technologies and tools. Two of the main technologies that should be implemented when one is striving for hyperautomation is Active Intelligence (AI) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA). There are a number of software tools that can action this implementation and they include:
- Active Intelligence: As a technology, AI provides its users with real-time and up to date information that improves decision-making. When looking for software tools to facilitate Active Intelligence within a company, it is advisable to consider Qlik and PowerBI as they can both provide fantastic solutions.
- Artificial intelligence capabilities such as machine learning (ML), natural language processing (NLP), intelligent optical character recognition (OCR), and AI computer vision, so robots can read, see, and process more work .
- Automated process discovery tools that look deeply into how your teams work to show you what you can and should automate.
- Workforce engagement capability: ways to enable everyone in an organization to contribute to automation. Involve not just the traditional RPA developers and testers, but also involve your subject matter experts, business analysts, and business users.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA): This technology allows one to make use of bots to automate repetitive tasks When it comes to implementing Robotic Process Automation one can look at tools such as UiPath, Power Automate, Collaborate, and FlowCentric Processware.
The Best Way to Implement Hyperautomation
Every organisation is different and thus different technologies and tools should be implemented to best suit each one’s requirements. This is why it is best to consult experts within the field that have the knowledge and experience to advise each individual organisation on how to start the journey of hyperautomation.
Contact us at B2IT to find out more about how to implement hyperautomation in your organisation and step into the future.