In order for a business to be successful in today’s digital landscape, it is imperative for business owners and decision-makers to ensure that their processes are optimised and supported by real-time data that is automated.
In this article, we will discuss how Qlik Application Automation can optimise your business processes and help your company succeed.
What is Application Automation?
Application Automation can help you come one step closer to achieving Active Intelligence within your business. Application Automation includes dynamic action triggering and business process integration to ensure that you have a higher level of flexibility and reactiveness in a business. Ultimately Qlik’s Application Automation works by creating workflows where one can set up certain parameters in data changes. Once these parameters are reached then it can trigger certain defined actions and alerts in response to these data changes.
Features of Qlik Application Automation
There are many features of Qlik Application Automation that make it a superior and dynamic system that is able to improve one’s business processes, reactiveness, and decision-making. Some of the most notable features include:
- No-Code Automation: Qlik Application Automation does not require you to be a developer. This no-code solution allows you to assemble blocks and create workflows easily. It is highly visual and has a drag-and-drop function that is simple for all business users to utilise. Some of the advanced features that can be accessed include conditions, loops, lists, and error handlers.
- SaaS Connectivity: You are able to quickly and easily connect to SaaS applications such as Slack, Microsoft Teams, and more. It also simplifies the complexity of APIs as the application functionality will appear in blocks.
- Native Integration with Qlik Cloud: It allows for the user to build automation within the Qlik Cloud. Ensuring that one can leverage the Qlik Cloud’s powerful APIs in order to automate certain integration processes and analytics DevOps.
- Flexible Automation Triggers: By making use of insights, exceptions, and defined variances, Qlik Application Automation can make use of dynamic, automatically triggered actions and reactions. This will ultimately optimise one’s business processes and increase efficiency.
- Central Management: All of these automations can be managed from one central location which makes the management process extremely efficient and easy to access.
B2IT is able to supply and implement Qlik Application Automation in your company and optimise your processes so that your company may flourish and succeed. Contact the B2IT experts to find out more about how we can help your business be more efficient.